Saturday 18 November 2006

Lazy Saturdays

Yes the lazy day, Saturday, well I suppose you could say Sunday is another one of these days too. Anyhow got up this morning at half one, had a great sleep by the way! I'm down in Waterford as I said yesterday, living in a students house with 5 others, 4 fellas and one lady or(your one that complains alot). Its great craic altogether. We went to 24hour Tescos last night for some junk food, you know its 2 o' clock in the morning and you feel like a drive! So anyway on the way back I stopped the car I told Johnny who was in the seat next to me to grab a cone on the side of the road, it was very funny but the car got abit wet! I think we'll go off and get one tonight as well, something to do shur! O ya I'm sure your wondering what I bought, a cheese cake, it was alright a tad too lemony though.
Arsenal are playing at the moment against Newcastle, I'm watching them on the telly, not looking great there losing one nil but there's still plenty left in the game. After all its Arsenal we're talking about here. I support Arsenal and I probably will die for Arsenal some day! The red of the jersey runs through my veins, literally!

No comments: