Friday 17 November 2006

This is it, the start of a new era!

So I've decided to do my own blog. Heard alot about them, don't know much about them, have to learn about them. I suppose I should start by reading other peoples blogs and see what the hell people talk about but Im pretty sure its the usual crap you read on bebo and so on. So....... hmmmm my name is Martin and Im from Ireland, Mullinahone to be precise, its a small village in Co. Tipperary. Im currently going to college in Waterfort IT, it's great craic down here, studying construction economics in year 3, going to get my diploma hopefully at the end of the year, with the help of abit of studying I suppose! I hate studying, but I love cheese, do you? haha aaaaaaa right that will do for tonight I might add more later on, depends on how bored I am!
Laters mo fo jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is the greatest blog ever!